Intro

I am a Digital Forensics student studying at university in the UK. I also do some Cyber Security modules.
I am currently in my 2nd year.
I have mainly started this to post interesting things I have learned and problems I have encountered.
However, I will use it to do write ups about useful things I want to remember such as commands and tools I have used so I don't forget them! (To be honest, I don't expect anyone to read this!)

Tuesday 12 May 2015

I Have Started My New Job!

I am now a Junior Cyber Security Engineer for a well respected firm in the West Midlands.

My first day was yesterday which involved the usual; setting up email, setting up the new laptop, getting to know the clients that are on the books etc etc.

Tomorrow I am off to Manchester to attend a Cisco Security Workshop!

I will be using this blog to keep track of all the things i will be doing over the next year because at the end of it, i have to write an essay about it so it will be useful for remembering things!

PS. I hate setting up new computers to get them to exactly how you want them!

No comments:

Post a Comment