Intro

I am a Digital Forensics student studying at university in the UK. I also do some Cyber Security modules.
I am currently in my 2nd year.
I have mainly started this to post interesting things I have learned and problems I have encountered.
However, I will use it to do write ups about useful things I want to remember such as commands and tools I have used so I don't forget them! (To be honest, I don't expect anyone to read this!)

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Assignments Overview

I mentioned in my first post i have 7 assignments to complete.
These consist of the following:

2 Digital Investigation styled assignments
1 Assignment based on Encryption
1 Assignment based on Biometrics
1 Presentation based on Biometrics
2 Assignments based on Cyber Security


I have already started on most of these and i dont fancy going back and writing posts about what ive learned with them so far so when i do a post about them, i will give a quick recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment